Friday, February 19, 2010

Update

So far, I am really enjoying the class. I think I'm doing well with the assignments as well. I liked learning about each assignments we've had to do such as Pages, Garage Band, and Keynote. It's sometimes hard for me to find time to do the assignments because I live an hour away and I'm only at school two days a week. Other than that, I enjoy doing all the assignments. I like to do them because it allows me to feel creative.
The only thing I am somewhat struggling with is the final project. I think as the semester goes on, I'll feel more comfortable with the assignment. It just seems a bit hazy to me.
The projects we've done in class seem like they could be very useful when I have my own classroom. I would love to assign my students to create their own Pages newsletter so that I could get to know them better. It would be neat to see how different and unique the students are from one another.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber,

    I'm glad you're enjoying the class so far. I hope it will prove to be beneficial and helpful to you in your teacher career.

    As far as the final project goes, it will be a basic "sketch" of a unit. You will be presenting to me two lesson plans that integrate technology as part of that design. I am simply trying to assess you have in designing a unit that will be integrated with technology when you get out into the "field". We will be discussing the final project more and more as the weeks go by and hopefully this will help. Please don't hesitate to ask questions as they arise.

    ~Judi

    ReplyDelete